Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Web Conference #1

Tonight’s web conference was the first, so of course we had a few hiccups with getting started. There was a lot of feedback and echo. Once the microphones were muted, it seemed to help. The video would have delays. Regardless of the bumps, it was great to see everyone’s faces. It’s nice to be able to do that in an online class setting. That is always the one thing that I miss about being in an actual classroom. During the conference, we talked about submitting discussion posts and how to correctly site using APA style. We discussed the overall goals of the class and how to find various files on the class website. I am very excited to begin this course. I look forward to learning from my instructor and all of the other students. I will definitely attempt to transfer this web conference experience out of class and into the workplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment